Return to Midnight Margaritas

Saturday, June 20, 2009

"Boobarella... Do you have to pee?" - improvised Tom-Tom voice


"Ooo, Perkins... they have Mammoth Muffins." - Wingal

"So do I." - boobarella


"I've got sugar between my thighs!" - Wingal


"Am I gonna let you lean over me, put your tits in my face, and move it? NO!" - boobarella to Wingal


"I love how there are crackers and wrappers all over the floor." - boobarella

"Crackers and Rappers?" - Wingal


"Hey, I can swallow it... it's not a taste issue, it's a texture issue." - Wingal (on pasta)


"I paid for my whore... I flew her in, I put her up, I'm gonna feed her ass... she is MINE." - Wingal re: boobarella


"He's a tool. He's an awl. You know... one of those tools everyone has but nobody knows what it's for?" - boobarella


"Then we can turn her on and take her back to the motel." - re: Mandy the Tom-Tom voice


"You know you want to belong to the Church of Fried Chicken." - Wingal

"Yes... because the offering comes in Crispy or Original Recipe." - boobarella


"I'm just a tubby white girl from Upstate New York with no rhythm and who can apparently kill Mothra." - boobarella

"That should be on your resume." - Wingal


"If I get on-campus housing, you are NOT peeing in the woods... you're gonna use indoor plumbing and you're gonna like it." - Wingal

No comments:

Post a Comment